- Membership of the organization can either be acquired by any individual or organization through payment of requisite fees as decided by the general body meeting from time to time or can also be awarded by the full bench of the working committee with prior approval from the governing body.
- Every membership application has to be recommended by at least two existing members of the organization.
- Founder members automatically acquire membership but are not exempted from the requisite fee.
- All members necessarily sign a document taking oath of confidence in favor of the organization.
- All members must be present in the field activities and general body meetings
- Members have to apply for membership in the requisite form and with requisite documents for obtaining membership.